Post a comment if you would like me to ask you five questions. Then post the answers on your journal, along with this line.
niq has asked me these five questions:
- 1. What's the story behind ayayayaya?
It's a random funny noise a clown in Cirque du Soleil: O makes whenever he makes some funny blunder or finds himself in a stupid trouble. Example:
(Opens a book upside-down) (tries to read the book) (scratches head) (flips the book and nods) (looks at the audience) (smiles sheepishly) Ayayayayaya.
- 2. Or kekekeke, for that matter.
It's another funny noise the same clown makes when he finds what he just did to be funny to himself as well. Example:
(Curls the front part of his baggy clown trousers around the waist into a stick shape) (grabs the bottom of the stick) (makes it nod up and down a couple of times) (looks at the audience) Kekekeke.
- 3. What kind of engineer are you, and what do you ACTUALLY do at work?
A software engineer. I do some low-level embedded programming for a network equipment now.
- 4. I don't know many of your interests outside of some tech stuff and DDR. Is there a hobby or interest that people don't know about?
Perhaps musical composition is it. I do say that I'm interested in it when someone asks what my hobby is, but I don't talk much about what I actually compose to other people, so a lot of them don't know about it (unless they have asked about my hobby before).
- 5. You didn't cut your hair, did you?
Sorry, I did. ;_;